Looking for Relationship officer for All Loans and mortgage sector.
Products- All types of loan (LAP, LAS, HL, PL, BL, GL, CVL)
Essential Qualifications –
- Minimum Graduate
- 6 months-2 years of relevant experience in mortgage industry.
- Having existing relationship with Builders
Essential Skills & Experience –
- Understanding the loans.
- Business/Market Knowledge
- Knowledge about policies and processes of loans
- Good communication and networking skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize conflicting and changing priorities
- Expertise – we strive for a deeper understanding of ourdomain
- Innovation – we aspire to do things creatively
Key Roles/Responsibilities –
- Acquire customers for Loans from open market.
- Ensure adherence to KYC documents as per the guidelines of the company.
- Ensure proper completion of the files within timeline as per the company checklist.
- Build new relationships with customers and community basis projects and expansion plans.
- Guide the customer towards applying for Loans and explain the product features in terms of ROI,
Processing Fees, Terms and conditions veryclearly.
- Cross Sell third party products to the Loans customers like insurance or any other appropriate
product which may come up from time to time.
- Ensure proper closure of disbursement documentation within the timeline.
- Attend customer calls and properly attend to their requests for ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Communicate the reasons for rejection to the customer.
- Deal with early delinquencies and work closely with the collection team to resolve the issue if any.
Qualification:- Graduate, PG
Experience:- 6 Months to 2 Years
Industry Type:- Loans and mortgage sector
Job Role:- Relationship Officer
Salary:- ₹14,000 to ₹18,000
Locations:- Indore, Madhya Pradesh.