Process of interview once I chose the job profile?
Answer – The process is as mentioned below.
1. Please click on Application tab and fill the form.
2. Proceed and pay the consulting fee of 1025/- INR which is non refundable.
3. After making online payment you need to fill all required details.
4. Please mention the email address where you need Interview details as Company profile, Contact Person, Reference details, Vanue, Date, time.
5. We will send send details only to the email address which you fill in the form.
6. After scheduling the interview you need to be present at the given location.
7. Once the interview is done we will provide you the results within 3 working days.
8. If want training for interview for get selected you can contact us for the same.
Why do I have to pay consulting fee?
Answer- We are providing expert knowledge to you for a fee. You are Consulting with us because you needs an outside, expert opinion regarding your Employment/Job related problems and concerns. For example, a candidate is seeking to get a job may look for a consultant familiar with the business practices of the target employment sector. The consultant will tell the candidate what best practices should be followed, what to expect from the company or employers, and how to get the desired job.
It’s kind of same you go to the doctor to consult about your sickness problem and you need to pay consulting fee in returns.
How much time does it take to get the job which I applied for?
Answer -Initial qualification involves a series of background checks and interviews and the verification of the documents provided. Hence to predict the actual time taken would be difficult, however approximately it would take around 2 to 3 weeks and beyond that.
What is the availability of opportunities in my area of interest?
Answer– The availability of job in specific geographic areas must be discussed with our management of for the specific area for which you have interest. However, the availability of the locations may vary by the time the job qualification is complete. Therefore, geographic flexibility is a characteristic we seek in providing the job.
What would be the ROP (Return on payment) paid for Training and Coaching fee we can expect?
Answer – The fee paid T&C (Training and Coaching fee) is non refundable as we have provided you Training & Coaching to get the job and it can not be undone. However for On account of confidentiality, we cannot reveal the exact details. However, after the preliminaries and the investigative report, we would be happy to discuss the financial returns in a personal meeting.